Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dear old friends,

Lori, Meg, this one’s for you!


  • I love that Lori is back from Indonesia after a year of being gone. 
  • I love the silly Indonesian presents she bought us.
Indonesian coffee, scarf, knockoff Ray-bans, and a JiggyJig hat that has travelled the world
  •  I love Meg’s cute apartment and Lori’s reaction to the ‘cat loft’. 

It's for wha?
  • I love being catty and talking about people we knew in high school. 
  • I love being smart and talking politics. 
  • I love being able to share everything.
  • I love drinking wine and eating ‘gourmet’ cupcakes.
Chocolate-orange, Lemon-blue, Fall Beer
  • I love reminiscing on the stupid/silly things we did when we were younger.
  • I love that we are each so different and that’s why we love each other. 
  • I love that we’ve been friends forever, always have, always will.
middle school, circa 2000

Very truly yours, A. Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...