Thursday, November 15, 2012

Twihards

Tonight!!

Tonight my bestie Sarah and I will be the girls at the movie theater hours before showtime rocking out homemade 'Team Edward' shirts in celebration of the final installment of the Twilight Saga.



Dorks? Yes.

Nerds? Yes.

Obsessed? No - we just like our tradition of it.

Our tradition: go to dinner and order many an alcohlic drink, get to the theater hours in advance (to ensure good seats), while waiting in line - pull bottle of wine out of your purse and fill less inconspicous waterbottle with white wine.


Judge if you will - but tonight? Tonight is going to be epic.

Like becoming-an-immortal-vampire-with-your-soulmate epic.



Very truly yours, A. Bean

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm new to your blog from Friday chaos. I like the look of your blog and I'm really looking forward to your posts. I have a blog if you have time I'd love for you too pop on over and have a look :-)

    http://chandodaddy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, i'm the obsessed one lol kinda ;)

    thanks for linking up on Friday Chaos!
    it was awesome co-hosting this week!
    new follower :)
    http://www.theeclecticgrabbag.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...