Thursday, January 3, 2013

Grocery Shopping

I love grocery shopping. Well I like any type of shopping really.

And Thursdays are the best days for shopping for groceries because it’s the day of the week Publix releases its BOGOF (buy one get one free) deals!

Is it pathetic that when I wake on Thursday mornings I get excited to check publix.com to see what goodies I can buy?! Maybe.

Keeping an eye on the bogof deals really does help us save money and makes meal planning mucho easier. I’ve considered couponing to save even more money but lets be honest – ain’t nobody got time for that!

We’ve hit a jackpot this morning at publix.com though – check out all the bogof deals I just added to my grocery list!

Keebler Tray or Variety Packs (great snacks for work)
Hunt’s 100% Natural Tomatoes (for chili or soups)
Ronzoni Pasta (we go through a lot of pasta!)
RagĂș Pasta Sauce
Crystal Light Drink Mix (boyfriend loves his lemonade)
Armour Meatballs (crockpot meals a la easy!)
Healthy Choice Premium Bars (aka diet ice cream)
Green Giant Frozen Vegetables
Kraft Shredded Cheese (no matter the cheese, if its bogof I buy it!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...