Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dear Pumpkin Spice Creamer,

Yes, it's that time of year. That time of year where I spend ungodly amounts of money at Starbucks on all-things-pumpkin...

BUT NOT THIS YEAR! This year I am making all of my own all-things-pumpkin. So here is the first of many posts of my pumpkin endevours. O-em-gee so delicious.

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Creamer
(adapted from many recipes I found online and based on what I already had on hand)

3/4 can sweetened condensed milk
1 1/4 cups 2% milk
3 tablespoons canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie)
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • Combine ingrediants in a container with a cover (I bought mine for $3.50 at Publix!)
  • Shake shake shake 'em up and let it sit in the fridge until use. (Make sure you shake it again before using)

Very truly yours, A. Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...