Friday, September 28, 2012

Dear monograms,

Happy happy Friday everybody!!

Do the Friday dance and eat some donuts!

I am so pumped for this weekend...
Tonight me and Boyfriend are going to relax, probably eat something delicious and lazy around.
Saturday - lazy around some more, probably grill out for the football game or go to a friends house
(GO NOLES!)
and Sunday me and Ma and Mimi are going to an Art Show in Gainesville!

Be prepared for a spectauler weekend recap on Monday!

So let's talk about my newest obsession: Monograms. Thanks to Etsy and a local shop, Loli and the Bean, I have been able to fuel the fire of my obsession...

So I bought this bow (not THIS bow, my bow has AEB :) from eolsendesigns on Etsy. Loving bows right now too...

I bought some monogram stickers for my pink rainboots...


Monograms from Etsy shop LULUandBMonograms and my pink rain boots are Crocs.

And my favorite monogram purchase so far has been from Loli and the Bean...
My garnet and gold boyfriend shirt! I just can't wait to bust it out with some skinny jeans and boots for a cooler FSU gameday!!
Speaking of Etsy shops and Gameday... Ya'll check out my humble little shop...



Very truly yours, A. Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...