Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dear fall wreath,

So a couple weeks ago I started this DIY project, then forgot about it... It has been sitting on our dinning room table forever until this morning - when I couldn't sleep any longer and boyfriend was taking his nap after work.

So here it is, my finished fall wreath!
 
It was such an easy, cheap DIY with no glue!

All you need is:
burlap garland (found mine at Michaels)
3 colors of felt
a foam wreath
gold pins
Wrap your foam wreath with the burlap garland, securing on the backside occasionally with the pins. Cut the felt into whatever shape you like (I ended up with this 4 petal flower shape after giving up on trying to cut leaves), and then strategically pin your flower/leaf shape onto your burlap wreath! Easy peasy!


I had some extra garnet ribbon laying around so I simply wrapped it around the blinds inside, and pinned it to the back of my wreath! Again, easy peasy!

Very truly yours, A. Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...