Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dear Breast Cancer Awareness,


Tallahassee is painting the town Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness and our office is celebrating!
Last night I made pink pretzel goodies and Teri brought some pink cupcakes, needless to say, I am off my diet today… 
And since we've decorated and everyone in the office is wearing Pink, we need lots of pictures!

And Teri is participating in a Breast Cancer Awareness Walk in Atlanta this weekend. She says,
Thank you for participating!!!  I can’t wait to get to Atlanta tomorrow.  The energy of so many survivors, family and friends is EXTREMELY overwhelming!!! I wish I could bottle it all up and bring it back with me. “

Hooray for Breast Cancer Awareness!

Very truly yours, A. Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...