Monday, October 29, 2012

Dear Weekend Recap (Daddy visit & Pumpkin Snack),

Happy Monday y'all! Are you having this same fantastic weather where you are? Its chilly willy down here and I love it!!


The weather this past weekend wasn't quite as cold as this morning but it was still great for football and pumpkin carving! Friday night we stayed in, had pizza, watched Jeepers Creepers, and carved out pumpkin. It was excellent.

 



Boyfriend scooped the guts 'cause that's what boyfriends are for :)


Ta da! Our 'scarrrry' jack o'lantern! We were pretty proud.

Saturday my dad came to town to go to the game with us!

Mr. Bean making an appearance! (note: my cute monogram'd garent & gold shirt)

We won :)

Beans!

And thennn... we came home to a mess... Mr. Bo decided he was hungry...


And he gave our pumpkin a stroke. Bad Dog!!
 You would think he would have learned his lesson after Boyfriend bopped him on the nose and gave him a talking to... But nope, the very next morning I caught him knawing on our poor pumpkins lid. Our deformed jack o'lantern lives outside now :(


Oh I also gave myself a glitter ombre manacure this weekend, fancy.
 I hope your weekend was as nice as mine! Mondays are usually crap but I'm pretty stoked about the chili in the crockpot and the homemade applesauce waiting at the house for me tonight...

Also a shout-outs to: Little brother, AJ for turing 19 yesterday!! & for seeing out-of-town friends at the football game Saturday!

Very truly yours, A. Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...