Happy Monday! Ha. Really, is there such thing as a happy Monday?
I hope everybody had a spectacular weekend. Ours was busy busy but super fun. Since it was boyfriend’s high school reunion we had so many friends to visit with! Friday night we went to Chili’s for dinner before meeting up with his high school buddies (both scorching our mouths on those amazing southwestern eggrolls…) I just love all of his friends, so it was a crazy fun night out on the town. To say the least, Saturday morning was tough for me (just being so exhausted from the night before!!) but I mustered up my Seminole Pride and joined boyfriend and the gang out for some tailgating fun. The Nole’s whooped up on Boston College! YES!
|Seminoles right there!|
After the game we met up with the high school gang at Andrew’s Downtown and ended the night at Whataburger, duh. We also had our first guests stay at our house that night, shout out to Ross & Steph for sleeping in our not-so-finished guest room! We ended up back at Andrews Downtown for brunch before completely vegging out and napping the rest of the afternoon.
But if you know me, you know I can’t just lay around without doing something productive (productive – cleaning, crafting, cooking, shopping)… And yet, my body was just so exhausted after that weekend… So I made a list of productiveness for this week while lying in bed. Like this:
· for lunch today I went to Joann Fabrics because I want to finally pull out my sewing machine (still in its box from… 3 Christmas’s ago?!)
· Go grocery shopping when my Maybook finally arrives in the mail (taking foreverrrrrr)
· Make my pumpkin whoppie pies
· Visit with Lori (SHE’S FINALLY HOME FROM INDONESIA TONIGHT!)
· Continue reading Casual Vacancy (which truthfully, I am having a hard time getting into… I have faith in you though J.K. Rowling!)
What are your plans for the week after doing nothing productive all weekend?