It’s Friday Friday, who can concentrate on Friday? I have so many thoughts running around in my brain this afternoon. Nothing worth a whole blog post, but topics I would like feedback on (:
- First of all, check out my polka dot fingernails! Red and pink!
- Second, go Noles! We play Boston College tomorrow and I have faith in my team and Jimbo that we will play better than last week. Please boys, don’t let me down. I’m not sure I can handle another week with all the men in my life moping around.
- Boyfriend said we could get our pumpkin this weekend. YES!
- It’s also boyfriend’s 10th high school reunion this weekend. Go Maclay Marauders! Hey babe, what’s a Marauder? They didn’t teach us that in public school….
- Does anyone besides my mother and I watch Parenthood on NBC? We love this show; these characters are real people to us. We care for them, we cry for them, we laugh with them, like real people. The acting is phenomenal. I very much recommend this show to everyone so that we can all talk about it together.
So everybody, have a spectacular weekend!
Very truly yours, A. Bean