Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dear What-I-Want-Wednesday,

First, check out this scarf I made for my Bestie!  She's a big Saints fan so when I saw this fabric I knew she had to have it.
Who Dat?!
I want to sew a couple more scarves before I graduate to maxi skirts! SO excited... can't get enough of browsing fabrics online... Anyone have any fabric sites they like best? Or any simple/easy cute patterns of something I might actually wear?

So, for What I Need Want Wednesday, in no particular order...

Monogram earrings from KetiSorelyDesigns

A wooden "Florida State" from StateYourTeam

Faux Fur Scarf - Minky Infinity Scarf from CirclesofSoftness

Large Seven Inch Cedar Slices from woodshed because I have a project in mind...
I want to carve our pumpkin!!!

And a Yankee Candle Car Jar Ultimate Spiced Pumpkin,
because I just got the Baby so shiny and clean yesterday!

Very truly yours, A. Bean

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute scarf! Way to go! Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog. look forward to following along with yours.

    Mal
    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...