Crockpot Cheesy Stuffing Chicken
3 boneless/skinless chicken breasts (next time we were thinking turkey breasts!)
4 slices swiss cheese
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
2 cups of chicken flavored stuffing mix
1/2 cup of butter/margine melted
- Lightly grease/spray the inside of your crock pot
- Place chicken breast in crockpot & top with cheese
- Combine soup and milk, stirring it up well, and pour/spoon over cheese.
- Sprinkle it all with stuff mix.
- Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix.
- Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or high 4-6 hours.
- Chow down.