Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dear November 2012,

Here are all of the things I am expecting from you, in no particular order:
  • The fair - Can't wait for some fried foods!! And the petting zoo. And the rickety rides. And walking down the strip holding boyfriends hand.
  • Thanksgiving - Family and fooooood! and a 4 day weekend!
  • Breaking Dawn: Part 2 - We've bought our tickets, now we need matching pjs and something to sneak our wine in
  • Black Friday - SHOPPING.
  • FSU/UF football game - In Tallahassee this year, get pumped!
  • The greek food festival - More delicious food with boyfriend
  • Holiday spirit - Officially allowed the day after Thanksgiving, Black Friday. House decorating and Christmas music playing!
  • Veteran’s Day - 3 day weekend!
  • Election - I'm excited to see who our next president will be! And I'm even more excited for all of the political ads to be over!

What are you most looking forward to this month?

Very truly yours, A. Bean

1 comment:

  1. I love your shoe calendar! Man, I would feel happy every time I checked to see what date it was with a calendar like that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...