Please sir, may I have s'mores pie? Cause it's delicious.
Do you love this?
Then you'll LOVE this!
· Ready-made graham cracker pie crust (or if you’re feeling overly ambitious, go google how to make it, cause I’m just too lazy for that)
· 1 cup heavy cream
· ½ cup milk (I used 2%)
· 10 ounces of semisweet chocolate chips
· 2 tablespoons sugar
· ¼ teaspoon of salt
· 2 eggs beaten
· 10-15 large marshmallows
1. Combine milk and heavy cream in a saucepan and heat over low. Watch carefully until it begins to simmer.
2. Once simmering, remove from heat and add in chocolate.
3. Stir with a rubber spatula until the chocolate is all melted then whisk in the sugar and salt.
4. Slowly whisk in the beaten eggs.
5. Pour chocolate filling into your crust.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes (until the filling is more like a solid than a liquid)
7. Turn on your broiler.
8. Add as many marshmallows as you can fit on top of the pie.
9. Broil for 1-2 min, occasionally turning the pie. Make sure you don’t blacken your ‘mallows!
10. Let it cool, then refrigerate 2-3 hours. (The colder the better, it was actually best the next day)