Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear Friday: Welcome. I’ve missed you dearly. Tonight we will celebrate your return with homemade pizza & a bottle of wine.

Dear NYC: We will see you in 28 days!

Dear weather: 81 degrees? Its February! Weather, you’re drunk!

Dear Seminoles: Scalp ‘em! Basketball game tomorrow!

Dear boss: You were very funny yesterday when I picked you up from your dental surgery – and I am jealous that you have an excuse to drink milkshakes all day.

Dear GlamGrab: LOVE my bracelet! You are the only reason Mondays will now be semi bearable!

Dear tanning bed: Its been a long time since I’ve seen you, and as bad as you are for me, you were amazing this week. If I closed my eyes and concentrated hard enough, I truly felt like I was on the beach, knee deep in the water somewhere… and it was glorious.

Dear sinuses: Thank you for finally getting your game together. That was not a pleasant way to start off the new year and I am happy to be feeling like myself again!

2 comments:

  1. I hate to burst your bubble, but it's actually 80 degrees in *January*... but pizza and wine sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...