Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I feel good, and I knew that I would!

The Today Show – every morning! A little bit of news, a little bit of weather, a little bit of “what’s trending.”

Pizza – specifically: pepperoni with pineapple.

Getting things in the mail – presents for others, presents for myself. I will order things just because I know I’ll forget about it and be surprised when the mailman delivers.

Lists – they make me feel productive.

Shopping with my Ma – she’s my best good friend.

Watching shows with my sweetie – on the couch: The New Normal, American Horror Story, the Big Bang Theory, the Cosby Show, and even ESPN occasionally

Wine & cheese – cheap wine & fancy cheese.

A clean kitchen – nothing beats walking into the kitchen without a dirty dish/counter in sight. It truly makes me happy.

Boots.

Pinterest – which is like a never ending list with pictures.

Monograms – can’t have enough! Need monogrammed tanks for the summer!

Bo greetings – coming home to a massive beast leaping around and kissing the air just because he loves you.

What makes you feel good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...