Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wedding Wednesday - Dress Shopping

Hello my bloggies! Happy Wednesday!

Guess what I am doing this weekend! Its Dress Day!! My mom, future Mother-in-Law and my maids are all meeting at the ritzy bridal shop in town. We are all so excited! But I’m also like really nervous! Picking the gown is a big deal!

What if I love the first one I try on?
What if I love one that is too expensive?
What if I don’t love any of them?
What if my family loves one that I don’t?
What if I love all of them?
How will I know when to say yes to the dress??

I have ideas in my head of what I like and what I don’t like: I don’t like bling. I don’t like colored belts. I don’t like appliqués. I don’t like tight fitting. I don’t like feathers.

But then, according to all of my favorite TLC shows – you can think you don’t like something but you could change your mind once you try it on!

I think I like a-line and strapless. And I definitely want a veil.

Here are some options of dresses I will never be able to afford. But a girl can dream, right? And pray that they make a knockoff version?




ALSO, the other issue I keep worrying about is how in the heck am I not going to tell M.E. all about my dress?! He's my best friend and I share everything with him whether he cares to know or not, so HOW am I expected to keep such an important secret from him for so long??



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, yay!! This is so exciting!! Are you going to Vocelle's? That's where my sister got hers. I'm so excited for you! I want to hear about it afterwards, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo happy we found you the perfect dress!! And you will be the most beautiful bride, M.E. will be so surprised you better not tell him! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...