Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Some Firsts!

Today is actually my first time linking up with Halie for From Firsts to Lasts! I know, I feel like a bad friend. She's been hosting this link up with Hallie for awhile now and I just never got around to joining in on the fun! Today that changes!


First Things First


First Major in College
Oh yeesh, I had a lot of Major changes in college. Starting with Digital Design at UCF, then Graphic Design at FSU, then Elementary Education, then Hospitality, then back to Graphic Design. I guess I should say that Digital Design is Graphic Design, FSU and UCF just had different names for it. I really enjoyed studying design, even if it obviously has nothing to do with my career choice now...

First Date Success Story
My first date with my fiance was the best first date ever. That's why we're getting married. It honestly wasn't anything crazy or exciting but we hit it off so well that I couldn't wait to see him again afterwards. M.E. asked me out via text (read our love story about how we met on our wedding page!) and I met him at a local restaurant. He was there early and I arrived late, he barely ate any of his meal and the conversation never slowed down. After dinner we went down the street to an Irish Pub and had a couple of beers, just talking and talking. He walked me out to my car when it was time to leave and we still argue to this day who initiated that first kiss. Le sigh, it was perfect.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. That first date definitely sounds so cute :) So glad you *finally* joined in with us! Haha, just kidding, you're not a bad friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Floridian how neat!
    My first date success also is with my fiance.
    Have a great day(:

    -Danielle
    heydanixo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your wedding page!

    xoxo Jamie
    www.bnjsefcik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That date success story is tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute first date story! And I love your "first major" story. So funny! At least you tried a lot of things so you know what you really enjoy! :) Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you go to both UCF and FSU? Me too! I'm from Orlando and started at FSU and then transfer to UCF. Oh I also changed my majors three times as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...