Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Recap: Living Room Reveal!

Happy Monday bloggies! I hope everyone had a fantabulous weekend!

With M.E. out of town, Bo and I spent most of the weekend in bed or painting... Friday night I had a little too much fun celebrating Lori's birthday out on the town and paid for it on Saturday...
Photographic evidence of too much fun!

Once I finally got over my headache, I got my butt to Lowes so I could finish my projects before M.E. came home! I actually don't have any pictures of what I painted though, womp womp, bad blogger. Last weekend I painted the living room area from tan to gray, this weekend I painted the dining room area from tan to gray. So the pictures below should give you kind of an idea of the transformation.


Before
After!
Obsessed with my C. Wonder candle & Columbia sangria pitcher!

My terrarium is just so cool.

New shelf! Can never have too many shelves...

And a new coffee table tray for the remotes and my new Volcano candle!

There are a couple more things I'd like to change in here: like a new fan, new rugs, new side table & someday wood flooring... But I think its coming along pretty nicely!

I hope everyone spoiled their mommies yesterday and had as much fun as I did with my new Mother-in-law and my Mother!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. That looks so great! I love how you incorporated the window picture you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that old window pane picture is AMAZING! and im always a fan of grey, i painted out spare room grey and it took me for-ev-er to find the grey that i had in mind. who knew there were so many shades of grey.

    and what are these candles you speak of? i LOVE the candles from bath and body works because i feel like they're the only ones that truly fill a room with scent. if there are other quality, but still relatively inexpensive candles i need to get on board!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...