Thursday, June 6, 2013

Back!



Where have I been?? Yeesh I just realized how long it has been since I’ve last posted! What happened? I don't feel like I've been that busy but considering the fact that I can't even remember what I wore yesterday maybe I have been. Let me catch you up right quick:

I’ve been dieting like whoa and I’ve lost 3 lbs since last Tuesday! I’ve exercised maybe a little… but I’m mostly just using the myfitnesspal app and counting calories. So maybe it's not the healthiest way but it seems to be working, so I don't hate it!

We gutted the downstairs bathroom and I tore all the wallpaper down and painted last weekend! This weekend hopefully we will install the new toilet and hang the new mirror. I have lots of things to spray paint for the walls but with this rainy weather headed our way I’m not sure if that is going to happen… I also have been searching high and low for the perfect shower curtain. Found one! Found it on Joss and Main's website, and unfortunately I don't have a picture so you'll have to wait til the mailman delivers it!

May baby brother graduated from high school and turned 18 this past week! I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that he is so old and so tall… I still picture both of my brothers as the little rascals that they were when we were kids. Now they are both so grown up and freaking smart. Taller than me and like freaking geniuses.

The envelopes for our Save the Dates have arrived!! I have almost everyone’s addresses and I will be sending the proofs to the printer this weekend! Can’t wait!

I’ve signed up for my first Cara Box exchange. What’s a Cara Box? Kaitlyn from Wifessionals created this exchange and I am beyond excited. I really think I am more excited to create my box for Shannon than I am to receive one! She is the cutest little pregnant lady ever expecting a baby boy with her adorable husband … The ideas for this month’s theme for The Fair are flowing! Although I won’t lie… I’m curious to see what Trish from I am Succeeding comes up with for my box! I just began reading her blog today and man is she heck of inspiring!!! I just love it! So excited.

And now, here’s an photo dump for your enjoyment.




post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yay I'm so glad you're back! And yay for weight loss - you go girl! I can't believe you're already sending out save the dates. You are SO dang on top of things, and it's making me look bad, and stressing me out at the amount I still have to do! Yikes. Happy Thursday my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you are too cute! I can't wait for my box and to get to know you better!

    Shannon [ lifeofpoole.blogspot.com ]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...