Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Gettin Swol'

So last night was my second Crossfit class! Last Monday after class I felt like I had been hit by a bus and was wobbling around all week. Last night either wasn't so bad or I've gotten stronger! Although, I will admit, this isn't the most intense Crossfit training... its more like Crossfit for wusses. But I'm a wuss.

After the gym I walked into the house to find that the Bo dog had eaten a homemade beeswax candle I had JUST received as a gift. Needless to say I was pissed and we didn't talk for like 2 whole hours. I forgave him though when he climbed on top of me on the couch to apologize later that night.

Just a girl and her dog
Oh, and tonight I am so excited to start working on Halie's wedding invitations! This girl's got vision and I can't wait to show her my designs!


Chocolate Peanut Butter Vi Shake
2 scoops of vi shake powder
1 cup Almond Breeze unsweetened vanilla
1 teaspoon of sugar free fat free instant Chocolate Fudge Pudding mix
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
1/2 of an activia light yogurt - vanilla
handful of ice
252 calories

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I crossfit and love it, we've been going 4 1/2 months now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad he ate your new candle :( But awesome that your second crossfit class went better! I can't wait to come join you soon. And I'm kinda glad you're doing the "wuss" class, cuz I'm quite sure I'll be more able to do that one. And I wrote you a letter this morning in my post about the invitations, so it's funny that I just now saw your little note on this post about them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...