Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dear unhealthy blogging,

Blogging is not healthy, not healthy for my wallet.
You see, every morning I check out the newest blog posts by my fellow bloggers and not only do they crack me up with their witty words… but they inspire me with their super cute fashion choices…
And then they provide me with links to said super cute fashion choices to which I must click through…
And then I find my hand in my wallet pulling out my credit card…
And then I find a post-it on my desk with a list of things I am expecting from UPS/FEDEX/USPS… 
And then, not only am I super cute and fashionable as well, but I have anxiety waiting on the postman every day.
Not healthy.
I can only dream to inspire my followers to spend money the way my favorite bloggers do!
Lucky for me, my favorite bloggers are pretty frugal and find the cutest stuff for reasonable prices. As soon as the postman delivers, I'll share with you what I got!

Very truly yours, A. Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...