Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend recap - Feelin good!

Happy Monday! What? Have I lost it? There's no such thing as a 'happy' Monday!

Well, all things considered, today I'm feeling good.

Woke up early, did a little workout routine, made some eggwhites with cheese & and had coffee from our fancy still-new-to-us Kuerig while watching the Today Show from the kitchen table instead of bed!

Now it's almost 1:00 in the afternoon and I'm still feelin energized and I'm not starving! Maybe there really is something to this exercise & eating right thing....

I hope everyone had a fantabulous weekend! In bullet points, mine looked like this:
  • Dinner at On the Border with some girlfriends (looked up the menu beforehand so I knew exactly what low-calorie dish to order and pushed the chips basket as far from me as possible!)

  • Went to the movies to see Anna Karenina. Quick review: strange, beautiful, romantic, long
  • Woke up early Saturday morning to meet Ma & Da at Market Days - an annual Arts & Crafts show at the fairgrounds. Maaaaybe bought my coworkers their Christmas presents ;)


  • Completed a Saw it. Pinned it. Did it! Love it.
 

I took a Dollar Store Santa hat, cut the white parts off, used the red part as a pattern for the burlap, hotglued it all together, & found a brooch (from a jewelry dollar store here in town). After the picture I added a gold ribbon behind the brooch. Viola! Santa Chic.
  • Went to the Tallahassee Winter Festival & Parade! The office hosted a little pizza party so the family and I camped out in boss's office and watched the Parade.

  • Watched the Noles kick Georgia Tech's butt! We're Bowl bound!
Lola watching/distracting me from the game.

  • Sunday was a day of cleaning, the Seminole basketball game, and napping on the couch with my Sweetie.

Happy December! I hope everyone is as excited as I am, its the most wonderful time of the year!

Very truly yours, A. Bean



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...