Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Letters & #backthatazzup Friday



Dear Weekend: Welcome! It’s so good to see you again!

Dear McDonalds: I thought I would treat myself to your new egg whites, alas, the drive thru lady mixed up my order and I paid $2.50 for a bag of breakfast that would feed a small country. And there weren’t no egg whites in that bag!

Dear Weather: Rain rain go away, come again maybe Monday… We have tickets to the FSU v. UCF baseball game tonight – and baseball isn’t fun in the rain!

Dear friend Lori: So excited for my terrarium you’re building me! Its gonna look awesome on our new mantel.

Dear house: Btw, you’re getting a new mantel and a fresh coat of paint this weekend! I convinced M.E. and Bo that the house needed a little redecorating via a Pinterest board called Ideas to Convince M.E. Men are such visual learners ;)

Dear fiancé: Thank you in advance for putting up with my DIY’s this weekend. I’m going to miss you next weekend while you're away for Nav's Bachelor Party, but I am expecting a present from NOLA.

Dear Cinco de Mayo: I’m a little irritated at you, being on a Sunday and all… But not irritated enough not to celebrate!
#backthatazzup Friday!

The purpose: To start our weekend with some fantastic jams.
The station that inspired it: "Back That Azz Up" on Pandora Radio.
The rules: Link your jams up and have a jam sesh with all of us!



 





post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...