Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday Blues

Rawr. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Do you ever feel just so grumpy and you find yourself getting annoyed about stupids things and people and then you realize that that thing/person isn't what's making you grumpy, you're making you grumpy.

I hate it. I think I'm a grumpy butt because I had plans to wake up early and run and be a little productive around the house before work - you know to get my week off started right. Didn't happen. So now I'm a failure and the whole week is ruined and I'm so down about it there's no way I can turn it around.

On a brighter note, I'm still on track for my diet today (note: it's only 9:15 am) and this upcoming 3 day weekend will be spent knee deep in the water somewhere.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Ahh I hate when I wake up in moods like that! Hopefully you're wrong & the whole week isn't ruined! Not long til the 3 day weekend, just focus on that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I woke in a mood this morning as well. Oh Mondays, I hate you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea I know what your talking about girl lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...