Friday, June 28, 2013

5 on Friday & #Backthatazzup


I'm back again, two days in a row?? Impressed right?
1. Guess what M.E. did yesterday? He finished the toilet. Yeah, he's pretty much the best fiance ever, check it out.


2. Guess what I made for dinner last night? Mexican shells and they were deliciously fattening. Check out the recipe here (I made beans and rice to go with.)

3. Guess what Mama and I are doing tomorrow? Picking up my wedding dress! Yup it was delivered super duper early to the Bridal Shop and now its time to take home! And by home I mean my parent's house because I don't want M.E. accidently peaking!

4. Getting a new roof today lalalaaaaa.

5. Next week is a 3 day week with a 4 day weekend! WHAT? So excited. Go America go!

The last 4th of July!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...