Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I just can't turn off my brain!



M.E. tells me all the time to just "Turn it off, turn off that brain." But I can't!! Maybe that's why I like lists so much, because they help me organize my thoughts and make me feel a little more productive... So Tuesdays will be my list days, I hope you're as excited as I am.

Five things I'll be doing over the next week:
One. Going to the Dollar Store to find things to craft with – its Fall ya’ll and I need to decorate the house/my office.
Two. Saturday’s FSU football game is on TV, which means air conditioning and a comfy couch. Don’t get me wrong, I will tailgate in all kinds of conditions, because I am a real fan. But a big screen tv and a bowl of chips and dips in your lap is pretty sweet.
Three. Getting our passport pictures taken! Or we will not be going on our honeymoon.
Four. I will be attending my first Barre class ever on Friday. This is what a barre class is. I’m very curious to see if I’ll be bad as I think I will.
Five. Making Enchilada Soup in the crockpot. Because its crockpot season!

Four things I can’t stop obsessing over:



 Something pink for our Paint the Town Pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month! (October)

Three wedding updates: 
1. Why are choosing a way to display table numbers so hard?
2. Why did I decide to put my poor fingers through the process of making a brooch bouquet? 
3. Kegs or bottles?


Two things I am beyond pumped for:
Uno. Payday. This last paycheck has been streeeeetched to its limits what with the dentist and the car accident!
Dos. To get my hair did, maybe next week? Maybe darker? Maybe not? We will see!

One thing that's currently bothering me:
My sinuses. My poor poor sinuses. We have been getting awful weather for the past couple of days and its brought on my bi-annual sinus infection. Ugh!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...